Are you an International Student? You need to get your certificate attestation done before returning home!
Australia is often referred to as ‘The Lucky Country’ and many international students studying here on our green shores would agree! Australia contains 7 of the top 100 universities in the world and the government invests around $200,000,000 annually in international scholarships. 
Because of this Australia hosts a rich and diverse range of international students across the country – making up approximately 18% of higher education scholars! 
Each year international students celebrate their graduation, ready to return to their homes with a degree and wealth of experience and knowledge. BUT your hard work doesn’t end there. International students studying for a degree in Australia need to get their certificates attestation done before returning home overseas.
Failure to do so could mean that your education certificate may be used for official purposes in your home country!
There are many factors to consider in getting your certificate attested. Here are just a few:
- Most traditional notaries are happy to stamp your documentation for you – but most will not have packaged services that include the whole certificate attestation process.
- The correct certificate attestation process is to notarise your certificate, obtain DFAT autthentication and the relevant foreign embassy’s legalisation. This proceess must be followed precisely in order to avoid unnecessary delay and additional costs.
- There are several regulatory bodies that you need to deal with in order to correctly get your certificates attested, all of which have their respective processes and procedures which are regularly updated – so you need to keep abreast of these changes.
- If you leave Australia before getting your certificates attested, the process may take longer and cost more in your respective home countries.
- Certification properly notarised, authenticated and legalised, it will cost you more to have them done when you are overseas.
Does this all sound too hard? At Authentifier we understand International Students, and have specially tailored packages to suit your certificate attestation needs.
We also have staff who can assist with interpretation in a variety of languages.
Check out our packages HERE and get in contact with us for more information on how we can help you.